Cats & Kittens
We are open and we have lots of kittens and cats looking for love and a fur-ever home. The adoption fee is $120. Just stop by the shelter for an Adoption Application; or print out and complete an application here, then drop off, email or mail to the shelter. We'll contact you ASAP!
The Adoption Fee is $120. Every Cat has been tested for FLV/FIV, will be micro-chipped, and will be up to date on Rabies and FVRCP vaccinations. Spay or neutering is included also.
To be considered as an adopter, you must:
- Be the intended owner and primary caretaker – no third party adoptions are allowed
- Be 21 years of age or older
- Have identification showing your present address
- Have the knowledge and consent of your landlord (if applicable), present proof or we can call.
- Have the knowledge and consent of all members of your household
- Be able and willing to spend the time and money necessary to provide medical treatment and proper care of the cat
- Currently own only spayed and neutered pets and they are up-to-date on their vaccinations (special circumstances may apply)
- Agree that you will not declaw the cat
Here's a partial listing of the available cats in our shelter - be sure to scroll down to see them all.